mercoledì 8 aprile 2015

Free E-book, Newsletter and Gelatos

Gelatos are now my first choice for my projects (even for altered art) because these come in wonderful colours, are easy to use and versatile. But first of all they are small and light, so they were the only medium I could put in my luggage when I left Italy. So, since I'm using them extensively, I decided to make a free e-book with a tutorial how to make this with Gelatos:
I Gelatos sono la mia nuova mania, anche perchè sono gli unici colori che ho potuto mettere in valigia quando sono partita. Ci timbro, ci faccio gli sfondi, li uso per colorare. Quindi ne ho approfittato per fare un tutorial sotto forma di e-book per alterare un libro:
The e-book is a PDF format, in English and in Italian, and you can download it directly from my brand new Newsletter. This will be monthly: every month I'll update you with what's happening on my blog, provide you with a tutorial that you can download and keep, made especially for the newsletter, and let you know about my day to day creative activities here in Melbourne.
So, without further ado, here where you can sign on, if you like:
L'e-book è in formato PDF, in Italiano o in Inglese, per scaricarlo è necessario iscriversi alla mia nuova Newsletter, dove ogni mese farò un breve resoconto di quello che succede nel mio blog, un tutorial sotto forma di e-book e news dalla mia vita creativa qui dall'altra parte del mondo.
Spero vorrete iscrivervi. Qui il form:




I think this Altered book fits with the new challenge over at Simon says stamp blog Monday challenge "A is for..."
And I hope it's coloured enough ( I'm pretty sure) to enter on Craftstamper Take it make it challenge :Colour.

27 commenti:

~*~Patty S ha detto...

Beautiful pages to wake up to dear Gio ♥ with such lovely details and colors. I am signed up = thank you very much and looking forward to your newsletters.
Thank you for sharing the e-book too...I am off to check it out.
Happy April to you
oxo

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Mi sono iscritta alla tua newsletter molto volentieri!!
Favoloso il tuo libro alterato, vibrante e dolce! Grandiosa come sempre!

froebelsternchen ha detto...

Fantastic spread Gio!
Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us all!
This is so generous!
xxx
Susi

Anonimo ha detto...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Giorgia Rossini ha detto...

mi sono iscritta molto volentieri, ti seguo già sempre sul blog, i tuoi lavori sono favolosi e mi piacerebbe scoprirne di + sul mixed media.
I Gelatos poi mi incuriosiscono da morire :)
Ma io non sono molto portata per queste cose mi sa, le poche volte che ho provato non sono rimasta molto soddisfatta... magari coi tuoi consigli riuscirò meglio :)

Karen ha detto...

Ahh Gio! This is so beautifully done my lovely! Your heart looks wonderful, Hugs xxx

Dana Tatar ha detto...

Wow! Super cool! I love the torn heart!

Flo Langley ha detto...

Fantastic! All signed up.
Florence x

Luciana ha detto...

Carissima Giò mi sono iscritta immediatamente alla newsletter per essere sicura di non perdermi i tuoi magnifici lavori e le news dall'Australia

barbarayaya62 ha detto...

Anche se sei così lontana sei sempre spettacolare! iscritta subito non voglio perdermi nulla! BARbarayaya

barbarayaya62 ha detto...

Your Art journal is absolutely fabulous! Your color choice is amazing, I loke so much Gelatos, you are very talented , the page is stunning! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon SAys Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbarayaya

craftytrog ha detto...

This is so beautiful Gio! I agree, Gelatos are wonderful!
Alison x

Francesca ha detto...

Bellissima bravaaaaa ti seguirò ho tanto da imparare.

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Wow Gio, a stunning project. I really love it. You get so much out of your Gelatos xxx

Peanut ha detto...

A tua criação é muito linda! Belas cores dos Gelatos e cheia de vida. Gosto dos pequenos retoques especiais dos sequins. Claro que subscrevi a tua newsletter, Gio. O teu trabalho não é para passar despercebido! Também te estou a seguir! :)
beijinhos, Asha

Sam & Poppy ha detto...

Very beautiful Gio and the colours are so lovely and vibrant.
Big hugs to you from Poppy and me xx

Sylvie Collet ha detto...

This page is ingenious with this heart in the middle! great great work Gio!! bisous

Words and Pictures ha detto...

Glorious! I love your altered book with the sunken heart and magical potion bottle at the centre - stunning colours as always!
Alison xx

maj. ha detto...

Wonderful creation Gio! Thank you for the newsletter!

Andrea Ockey Parr ha detto...

This piece is so very pretty! The structure of it is so clever and I love how you've made the heart cut-out sections. The colors blend together so beautifully and it is fresh and vibrant. I really like how you used different colors for the border around the pages. The whole thing is charming and I'm so glad you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Joanna Wiśniewska ha detto...

Beautiful pages Gio. Love the colors a lot.
Congratulation Gio on Craft Stampe DT member :-)
Joanna

Craftyfield ha detto...

I came here to congratulate you on making the TIMI DT. Very good news, well done!
I saw your offer of a tutorial with Gelatos so I subscribed to your newsletter (I don't use my Gelatos enough)and then I realised that you're now on the other side of the world!

Cocofolies ha detto...

Fantastic book and project Gio!!!! With a wonderful start... the heart is amazing!!! Of course I subscribed to the newsletter! Hope you are well, hugs

Teresa Carini ha detto...

Estoy esperando gelatos para probar! así que gracias por el tutorial! Me registro en tu newsletter!!!!

Scrapmate ha detto...

A newsletter , how exciting! Congratulations on being selected for the Craft Stamper DT!

Scrapmate ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
Linda ha detto...

I love your altered book .... the colours are so pretty together. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ..good luck! Linda xx