venerdì 21 aprile 2017

A Midori in Jeans: Graphic45 Faux Midori out a pair of Jeans

I am afraid I got stucked! A couple of weeks ago I stumbled for a first time on a faux Midori, made by a sweet and talented friend of mine, Teresa Pam, and it 's been ..wow, my mind started to swirl, I wanted to make one, two, lots of  them! Just to wet my feet I thought to make one with patterned papers, best on the market useless t o say Graphic45, and  there was a challenge on their  FB page about upcycling,  and I was desperate di declutter my closet....then mixing all these things together a faux-Midory made out of a jeans came to life. Easyyyyyy. Ok, not so easy, only on the second attempt I made a decent cover, and still I have had lots of doubts and technical issues. Need a friend counselling, methink. Anyway, have a look!
E ci sono cascata pure io...sono entrata nel gorgo delle finte Midori, cioè le agende giapponesi fatte di quadernini interscabili ma fatte in casa. Ho avuto l'occasione di vederne una fantastica fatta dalla mia vulcanica amica Teresa Pam e giusto per provare e capire un pò ne ho fatta una con delle carte da scrapbooking. Non potevano che essere le bellissime carte della Graphic45, poi questo mese c'era un challenge sul riciclo, poi dovevo cominciare a buttare la roba vecchia dagli armadi e quindi...ecco la mia prima finta Midori fatta da un didietro di jeans. Alla prima non ci sono riuscita, ma il secondo tentativo, non male...anche se ho tanti dubbi e problemini tecnici.


I couldn't resist makin'  a bit of MixedMedia on the black mini-notes, my fave, of course!
Un pò di pizzi, gesso nero e polveri di mica, nel mini-notes nero, il mio preferito, naturalmente!

15 commenti:

Florence ha detto...

Wonderful project. Beautifully created as always.
Have a great weekend.
Flo x
P.S. Love the youtube videos.

Pamela ha detto...

Un'esplosione di colori! E il jeans lo adoro sempre ;-)
Ma fammi indovinare? Hai avuto problemi anche tu con la copertina che è rimasta un po' molle???

Juls ha detto...

Wow!!!! So creative... I love it xx

Brenda Brown ha detto...

Brilliant Gio, you are so creative. I only recently discovered Midori too with the brand new Eileen Hull die and I too love the size and shape .
Have a wonderful weekend xxx

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Wow! That is so lovely. Great colours and textures combined. I'm new to Midori so I will have to find out more. xxx

Alison ha detto...

It looks amazing Gio! You did a great job!
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Alison x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Favoloso!!!! Da tempo ammiro i Midori che vedo in giro nel web e penso di provare a farne uno... mi ha sempre bloccato la copertina, ma la tua idea del jeans è splendida e rende benissimo!!! Ma come hai attaccato la carta? Colla da stoffa? Non si rovina subito? O l'hai ricoperta con un protettivo?...
...Ci fai il tutorial? ^_^ :D
...Ma che rompi che sono, eh?! LOL :D
La carta Graphic45 è stupenda e il mini notes nero delizioso!!!

Francesca Mei ha detto...

E' vero c'è un pò la mania delle midori.Ovviamente la tua è la più bella che ho visto finora!!

Jackie PN ha detto...

WOW! Gio!
That is so cool!! Love love love it! You say you failed on the first attempt? Well you nailed it on the second- that is for sure!
I'll watch your video later and see for myself how you put this together!
Just Brilliant!
hugs,Jackie xx

maj. ha detto...

Wowowowow, this is an excellent work, Gio!!!!!

Barbara ha detto...

No ... ma meraviglioso! Le Graphic 45 sono bellissime ma per me difficilissime da usare! Splendido lavoro! barbara

Cocofolies ha detto...

Fun, creative, and beautiful project and notebook!!!
Going to catch-up with your previous posts (just seen your super video on the Oxydes!).
Hope you are well and maybe back home now ??... :-)
Bises,
Coco

Suchi ha detto...

Oh My!! What a wonderful project! I loved the jeans texture- so cool!! :)
Suchi xx

Words and Pictures ha detto...

Oh, brava! Your denim Midori looks so cool - and I love all the G45 decoration and embellishment.
Alison x

Panmeli ha detto...

Meravigliosa!!!! E l'abbiamo pure rivista insieme :) sono troppo felice Giogio!
Tvtb <3